Did you know you can heal with pulsed electromagnetism?
This is the basis of Elixa.com’s EMpulse.
NASA 4-year collaborative study on the efficacy of electromagnetic fields to stimulate growth and repair in mammalian tissues NASA/TP-2003-212054
http://ston.jsc.nasa.gov/collections/TRS/_techrep/TP-2003-212054.pdf (the first study to clarify technologies and efficacy parameters for tissue growth and restoration)
Elixa.com offers a useful set of FAQs in a Q & A format for those interested in purchasing its EMpulse device
Is EMpulse energy effective in pain relief & healing?
- 98% of EMpulseowners state they feel better after using EMpulse rather than with drugs or any other therapy.
- What is PEMF?
- TheEMpulse is an external, low-level PEMF (Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field) treatment device which helps activate and augment the body’s natural healing process.
- Are there any contraindications?
- Not to be used in pregnancy, infancy, or with implanted electronic devices.
DO NOTuse in water, moist environments (sauna) or when sweating, especially at night.
- Is EMpulse effective against Avian Flu?
- EMpulse has no effect on Avian Flu in our experience nor has it been reported to have any effect in the scientific literature.
We disavow any representation that our technology is curative in Avian Flu.
- Compared to many other PEMF units promoted elsewhere on the Internet, your model is less expensive. Is there a difference in therapeutic value?
- YES –EMpulse is more effective. It is the only commercially available nanosecond PEMF device on the market. The NASA study found nanosecond PEMF increased healing rates 2.5-4.0 times faster than other slower millisecond technology.
We have analyzed devices selling at $4000 and found them to contain $20 worth of electronic parts, and producing a pulse far less bioeffective than ours. We started EM-PROBE to make an advanced healing technology affordable to persons needing help with pain relief and healing, and our price reflects this priority.
- Is it better to move my EMpulse or hold it still?
- Movement back and forth over the inflamed or painful area (with the light facing the skin) is the most certain way to assure proper treatment. When you have isolated the painful area, you can placeEMpulse directly on it and leave it in that location.
- How long should I treat with EMpulse?
- We find 30 – 60 minute intervals 1 – 3 times per day most effective early in a treatment program. After 3 – 4 days treatments can be decreased if pain has stopped. If pain continues consult a healthcare provider to establish the inflamed site more precisely. The two commonest causes of failure are: 1) failure to use EMpulse, 2) treatment in the wrong location, especially with shoulders, sciatica, hips and low back pain. Call or email us for helpful tips in locating pain causing sites.
- Can I use EMpulse too much?
- Many beneficial effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) are cumulative, i.e. the more you treat the better the outcome. It has also been our experience that some conditions seem to achieve a maximum response and more treatment does not produce better results. Each condition differs and must have “best treatment” determined individually.
- Will EMpulse treatment go through my cast or bandage?
- Yes, you can use your device to treat through the cast or bandage dressing. In the event you have an EMpulse TRILOGY model, the LED light does NOT penetrate but the nanosecond PEMF does.
- Are there any conditions that will affect treatment with EMpulse?
- Smoking decreasesEMpulse effect due to excessive free radicals present in cigarette smoke. Excessive coffee intake, (2 – 3 pots daily) will also reduce the effectiveness of EMpulse.
- What are free radicals?
- First identified in the late 70s free radicals are increasingly recognized as dangerous first responder destructive compounds that, literally within seconds, increase injury and illness that can continue to expand such problems until death occurs.
Free radicals must be neutralized before pain and inflammation will cease; AND only then can healing begin. Clickhere to see how EMpulse assists antioxidants to neutralize free radicals.
- Is frequency important?
- VERY! At 10 billion pulses per second light energy is trapped in the skin and converted to heat. At 72 pulses per secondEMpulse pulsed electromagnetic energy (PEMF) passes through skin, with no sensation at all, to restore and heal deep tissues. As the first scientists in the US to study light in soft tissue injury(1980) we found IT DIDN’T WORK, as did FDA and Stanford University scientists. *EMpulse emits light for soothing skin warmth – not to heal deep injury or inflammation.