Google’s self-driving car is a game changer and will change how and where we live and work. This driverless vehicle has a maximum speed of 25 mile per hour. But make no mistake about it. Google’s self-driving car is a game changer
How to submit your site for free
Safehouse Web offers Content creation, SEO services, web advertising and website development. They are located in Hollister, California and can be reached at 831.205.0077 or 408.634.4932 / email@example.com
Submit Your Site For Free
The first step to getting your site online and to get better rankings in Google is to submit your URL to search engines. An example of an URL is www.yoursite.com. Eventually the search engines will find your site but this will help expedite the process.
Once you submit your URL, it could take several days, weeks, or months for the search engines to index your page(s). Results may vary so don’t write this in stone. Factors such as other websites pointing to your site can affect this time as well.
Submit your URL to Google:
1. Go to the following link: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
2. Type in your URL, example: http://www.yoursite.com
3. Enter comments about your site. This is optional. Usually I enter the genre of the site and a few keywords. Example: Website design in Hollister, CA.
4. Enter the captcha text shown in the box
5. Select “Add URL”
Submit your URL to Bing:
1. Go to the following link: http://www.bing.com/docs/submit.aspx
2. Enter the captcha text shown in the box
3. Type in your URL, example: http://www.yoursite.com
4. Select “Submit URL”
Submit your URL to Yahoo:
**UPDATED NOVEMBER 2012**
1. Go to the following link: http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
2. Click on “Submit Your Site for Free”
3. You will be redirected to Bing. Follow the on-screen instructions for submitting your URL.
Submit your Sitemap to Ask:
**UPDATED AUGUST 2012**Ask does not have an URL submit feature. Until recently, you could submit your sitemap to them. But Ask.com has now retired this feature and says they will be crawling sites instead. So, the next best thing is to add a directive in your robots.txt file that specifies auto-discovery of the XML sitemap.